Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Notice pursuant to Section 7 (hereinafter "Notice")
The Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), is a regulation governing the processing of a person's personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Ion Delemen Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “IDTT”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed by the Act.
1. This Notice serves to notify you as to how your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of IDTT.
2. The personal data handled and processed by us may include your such details as your name, national registration identity card number or other identification documents such as passports, occupation, phone details, email address, information such as date of birth, gender, marital status, income range, race, nationality, information of any past breaches of or convictions under any law, the relevant services provided to you and any other personal data required for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 below.
3. IDTT may use your personal data for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(a) The delivery of notices, products and services and the related marketing of such products and services whether present or future, to you;
(b) The preparation and execution of the necessary agreement and/or contract for your purchase of our products and services;
(c) The continued maintenance and upkeep of purchasers and/or registrants records;
(d) To enable us to send you information by e-mail, mail or other telecommunication methods (telephone calls, SMS messages or social chat applications) or internet social media on our latest projects, products and/or services;
(e) To enable us to carry out credit assessments, financial and background checks as and when deemed necessary
(f) For our internal records;
(g) Requisite compliance of any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and projects and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of our Group;
(h) Any commercial transactions in relation to any projects, products and/or services.
4. You may at anytime access and request for correction and/or amendment of your personal data. Please contact us using any of the following modes if you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data:
Designated Contact Person
Manager, Legal Department
Menara NCT, No 2, Jalan BP 4/9, Bandar Bukit Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
(+60)3 8064 3333
In accordance with the Act:
(a) we are at liberty to charge a fee for processing your request for access; and
(b) we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction in accordance with the Act.
5. Subject to relevant laws, your personal data may be disclosed to:
(a) Our parent company, subsidiaries, related companies and associated companies, including those established in the future;
(b) Our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
(c) Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
(d) Our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
(e) Our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers which may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
(f) Third party property management companies for the management of property
(g) any other person which IDTT may think fit, notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside Malaysia, for any of the above purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorized by law or by the order of a court.
6. Unless otherwise specified by us at the time the personal data is collected, it is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data requested by us.
7. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to carry out the purpose for which you have provided us the personal data.
8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
By providing to us your personal data, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with all of the foregoing.